Dubai New Year’s Eve 2019 Events
The largest and most populous city in UAE, situated at southeast coast of Persian gulf, Dubai, is famous for luxury shopping, advance architecture, a dynamic nightlife and most importantly, the way it welcomes new year. Every year, more than hundreds of thousands of people witness the awe-inspiring new year eve celebration. Be a part of this year’s celebration and get an experience for lifetime, no kidding! Dubai’s iconic venues host many festivities, ring in 2019 with:
The party destinations for New Year Eve
The Palm Jumeirah
If you’re looking for magnificent, stylish and captivating NYE celebration, Atlantis is the place for you. Dress up to your finest and enjoy luxurious treat of lobsters and caviar with DJ and music till the clock hits midnight! Believing in equality, the place is offering an Under The Sea-themed party for kids. Treat for everyone!
|Tickets: Adults (20+):||AED 3200.|
|Children (12- 20):||AED 2240.|
And for each adult, one child under 12 is admitted free.
Get ready for beachside celebration with two celebrity performances this New Year Eve, Fatman Scoop and Bassjackers. To make it even more amazing, the music venue is setting up a lively one last barsati pool party at 10 in the morning. Enter 2019 with a bang!
|Tickets: (Pool party)||Free entry|
|NYE party:||AED 180 for Early Bird
AED 210 for Standard Advance
AED 249 for Standard Door
Get your tickets for the memorable night with endless music and dance at this estimable opera in downtown Dubai. Enter the new year tripping on the music of world famous DJs and bands. Be ready for the showtime!
|Tickets: (Silver Package)||700 AED per person|
|Gold package:||1000 AED per person|
The award winning beachside, Zero Gravity, Dubai Marina, is all set to make you kick off the new year with amazing band performance from ‘These days’ and tunes from the album ‘brighter Days’ by Rudimental and Sigala respectively. Let the game begin!
|Tickets:||AED 200 (Early Bird)|
|Tickets:||AED 300 (Regular Advance)|
|Tickets:||AED 400 (Regular Door)|
|Tickets:||AED 1000 (Unlimited VIP)|
Flair No 5, The Ritz Carlton DIFC: The Ritz-Carlton in Dubai International Financial Centre is already ready with a blockbuster night celebration to wave goodbye to this year. Delicious food with amazing music and a wonderful atmosphere awaits at this Wonderland party. Mouth licious dishes like prawns croquettes and duck gyozas in an open-air lounging hut with live DJs and mixes will definitely make you remember this 31st december.
|Cost:||AED 300 per person|
|Cost:||AED 800 per person (VIP tables)|
Madinat Jumeirah Resort: Dubai is full of carnival on the eve of new year. Be a part of spectacular Midnight Gala right behind Burj Al Arab and sparkling arabian sea, at this resort. Give your taste buds mouth treat with mouth watering feast. The place is also offering heavy discounts for children. One of the best New Year’s Eve for sure!
|Tickets: (Adults)||AED 3710|
|Tickets: (Children)||AED 1170|
Witness New Year fireworks at
This iconic 828m iconic skyscraper will host a spendthrift pyrotechnic firework show this 31st december night that can be best seen from-
1. Burj Khalifa & The Dubai Fountain: Catch the spectacular show starting midnight along the waterfront and footsteps of Dubai fountain and Burj Khalifa respectively.
2. Souk Al Bahar: Enjoy clear view of Burj Khalifa from this lifestyle and fine dining destination.
Tree shaped artificial island featuring breathtaking firework on New Year Eve that can be best seen from-
1. Atlantis: There’s no better place to witness the marvelous show from the source itself.
2. Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk: The 11km long semi circle of the Palm Jumeirah enables you to catch beautiful view, perfectly.
3. Barasti Beach: The famous beachside destination offers fantastic view of the fireworks at Palm Jumeirah.
Burj Al Arab
A luxury hotel with a beach of its own offering great firework show on NYE that can be seen from-
1. Madinat Jumeirah: Destination with over 40 lounges and restaurants offering mesmerising view of Burj Al Arab fireworks.
2. Kite Beach: A public beach right next to Burj Al Arab offering to witness this extraordinary show for free!
Dubai Festival City
A premier residential, retail, entertainment and dining area performing beautiful firework show on 31st december night that can be best seen from-
1. Festival Bay: Witness not just 1 but 4 incredible firework display this New Year’s Eve.
2. The Dubai Mall: Enjoy diner with amazing IMAGINE water and light show just before the fireworks to welcome 2019.
That’s not all, the city brings you Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) from 26 dec 2018 to 2 feb 2019 offering shopping, raffles, event and entertainment. Buckle up for unbeatable deals and win prizes everyday. Perfect way to start your New Year 2019.
Hire a car in Dubai in order to enjoy your visit to this part of UAE to the fullest and wheel around the city hassle free, at your very own terms.